Category Archives: Uncategorized

Google Organic is going to shit!

June 6th, 2017 | Jeremy Mitchell | Tags:

Google Organic is going to shit. And this Fred update is scaring the #@%!  out of those seo companies doing the right thing… The organic search results of Google are sad these days. Sometimes I see Twitter messages scoring higher then websites with good information. Twitter is going down the drain these days and losing money faster than sh@t rolls downhill after a major project goes belly up. It’s almost as if Google is personally sabotaging the Organic spots, to increase their awful Adwords results! And Adwords also fails to convert […]

Read More

Social is Great but so is Old School Media

May 11th, 2017 | daniel burns | Tags:

If youre only marketing your brand online, youre missing out on a sizable chunk of potential customers. A recent Pew study found that 73 percent of surveyed people 18 years of age and older use social media. But entrepreneurs and business owners should not forget the other 27 percent of people who are not regular social media users. To effectively reach those customers, one must integrate social media with old school marketing such as print ads, radio, billboards and direct mail. There are still plenty of folks who read the […]

Read More

28 SEO Reasons

May 11th, 2017 | daniel burns | Tags:

1.  SEO Is Not A Cost But An Investment An investment with a high return. By tying in SEO to Web analytics data, you may observe certain keywords having great conversion rates for which you rank only on page #2 on Google and know that you’re leaving money on the table. Lifting your rank to the top 3 spots on the first page, where most clicks go, can provide a massive return on your modest investment into SEO. It’s why SEO has been likened to investing in real estate – the […]

Read More

Get Your Video Search Engine Optimization On

May 11th, 2017 | daniel burns | Tags:

It’s no secret that incorporating video into your online marketing strategy is becoming a normal and necessary evil. On the one hand video is great because it typically brings more engagement and interest to your website than traditional articles—it’s easier to understand for readers, it’s more appealing to watch a video, and it gives you more opportunity to get creative and unique with the material you choose to show. On the other hand, video SEO is an entirely new animal and one more thing you have to conquer. Fortunately, video […]

Read More

SproutBuzz should be SEOing your Company

May 11th, 2017 | daniel burns | Tags:

Here are some ways SEO can help other areas of your business… 1. SEO Demands Website Improvements Links to your website (green and light blue) and social media shares (purple) are both ranking factors. So how do you get these without paying someone else to do it? The answer is better website design and useful content. People are more likely to link and share a website that looks good, and has obviously contains something useful, funny, or whatever type of content interests your audience. Better design and additional resources on your website means added value to your website and therefore, your business. For example, […]

Read More

Perfect On Page SEO Plan

May 11th, 2017 | daniel burns | Tags:
Read More